Upland Green Homeowners:
As we welcome the new year and distribute the dues notices, we wanted to take some time to both share and request information.
- Dues may be paid quarterly or in one payment. If paid annually, the dues are $250.00 and must be paid by January 31st. If paid quarterly, or in full after January, there is a $30.00 processing fee, bringing the total to $280.00. Homeowners who do not make any payment in January will also be assessed a monthly finance charge of $2.55 beginning on March 1st. Please note the finance charge is only assessed to those who have not made ANY payment.
- Our website is http://uplandgreen.org. If you don’t find what you are looking for there, let us know.
- We have a Facebook Page – facebook.com/uplandgreenhoa/. Be sure to like us!
- It is the responsibility of each homeowner to ensure that their tenants are familiar with the rules and regulations of our community (all of which may be found on our website). Take the time to reach out to your tenants. Remember any violation penalties will be billed to and is the responsibility of the homeowner!
- Following on the above bullet, please provide the association with your tenant’s contact information (name, address, phone number, email address). This information may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to us.
- For all homeowners, please either mail or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us your phone number and email address.
- If you are currently using the Overflow Parking lot, please make sure that your vehicle registrations are current and that we have a copy. Failure to do so will result in loss of use of the lot. Please also mail in your 2017 payment when due. Thank you.
- If you wish to secure a spot in the Overflow Parking lot, please complete the Upland Green Homeowners Association Overflow Parking Regulations & Agreement (available on the website) and mail it and the yearly $180.00 payment to the above address.
- As a reminder, per the Rules & Regulations of the Upland Green Community Organization “Trash, recycling and yard waste containers must be kept in sanitary containers concealed from the view of any Lot.” Respect your neighbors and the community – store the containers out of sight!
If you have any questions, comments and/or concerns, please attend the Board meeting on January 25th, at 7:00 p.m. at Kamiakin Middle School, Room 129. We may also be reached via email (addresses listed on the website).