A homeowner notified the Board that the mailboxes across from 13718 135th Ave NE were vandalized twice in the past week. The most damage, including broken locks and a burned lock, was done at 1:30 am on 10/30. Several homeowners reported having had mail stolen. If anyone saw or heard anything, please contact the police.
The 2019 Board of Directors will be elected at the November 28th board meeting (Kamiakin Middle School, Room 129, 7:00 p.m.). If you are interested in joining the board, please attend this meeting.
A homeowner has reported seeing multiple coyotes in the Upland Green neighborhood over the past few weeks. Please be vigilant and take great care of your pets and small children.
The annual homeowners meeting is Thursday, October 18th, beginning at 7:00 p.m. in room 127 at Kamiakin Middle School.
The Board will provide a brief “year in review” as well as talk about the 2019 budget and some projects we hope to accomplish in the new year. There will also be the selection of the 2019 Board of Directors. There are five positions that will need to be filled or renewed – Treasurer, Secretary, Community Relations, Architectural Control and Overflow Parking/Block Watch.
Hope to see you there.
We are currently looking to fill the Landscaping Director position! If interested, please email email@example.com.
We looking forward to hearing from you!
All homeowners and tenants with a vehicle in the Overflow Parking Lot – Please note that we will NOT be performing any maintenance in March. So, it is NOT necessary to move your vehicle out of the lot the week of March 11th.
Upland Green Homeowners:
As we welcome the new year and distribute the dues notices, we wanted to take some time to both share and request information.
- Dues may be paid quarterly or in one payment. If paid annually, the dues are $250.00 and must be paid by January 31st. If paid quarterly, or in full after January, there is a $30.00 processing fee, bringing the total to $280.00. Homeowners who do not make any payment in January will also be assessed a monthly finance charge of $2.55 beginning on March 1st. Please note the finance charge is only assessed to those who have not made ANY payment.
- Our website is http://uplandgreen.org. If you don’t find what you are looking for there, let us know.
- We have a Facebook Page – facebook.com/uplandgreenhoa/. Be sure to like us!
- The Rules and Regulations of the Upland Green Community Organization document has been modified, reviewed by our attorney and approved by the Board of Directors. The updated document may be found on our website. All changes are highlighted. If you would like a hard copy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is the responsibility of each homeowner to ensure that their tenants are familiar with the rules and regulations of our community (all of which may be found on our website). Take the time to reach out to your tenants. Remember any violation penalties will be billed to and are the responsibility of the homeowner!
- Following on the above bullet, please provide the association with your tenant’s contact information (name, address, phone number, email address). This information may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to us.
- For all homeowners, if you haven’t previously, please either mail or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us your phone number and email address.
- If you are currently using the Overflow Parking lot, please make sure that your vehicle registrations are current and that we have a copy. Failure to do so will result in loss of use of the lot. Please also mail in your 2018 payment.
- If you wish to secure a spot in the Overflow Parking lot, please complete the Upland Green Homeowners Association Overflow Parking Regulations & Agreement (available on the website) and mail it and the yearly $180.00 payment to the above address.
- The Architectural Control Director position is open. If interested, please contact any board member!
- As a reminder, per the Rules & Regulations of the Upland Green Community Organization “Trash, recycling and yard waste containers must be kept in sanitary containers concealed from the view of any Lot.” Respect your neighbors and the community – store the containers out of sight!
If you have any questions, comments and/or concerns, please attend the Board meeting on January 24th, at 7:00 p.m. at Kamiakin Middle School, Room 129, or contact us via email.
Happy New Year!