We have two board positions open – Secretary and Community Relations. If you are interested in serving, we’d love to have you!
As posted in the Kirkland Reporter (March 26, 2019):
On March 11, the city launched Our Kirkland, a new app and online service that allows community members to report issues and track their resolution on their smartphone, tablet or home computer.
Our Kirkland is a user-friendly online customer service portal that gives residents a streamlined opportunity to report non-emergency issues such as potholes or graffiti, request services and contact the Kirkland City Council. The new service request portal is accessible through the city website via any desktop computer and is available as a free mobile app that can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
“The city is excited to offer this new tool to our community members,” Kirkland city manager Kurt Triplett said in a city press release. “The City Council funded Our Kirkland as part of their ongoing commitment to customer service and responsiveness. The Our Kirkland app is designed to make it easier for community members to report concerns and view responses from city staff.”
All homeowners and tenants with a vehicle in the Overflow Parking Lot – Please note that we will NOT be performing any maintenance in March. So, it is NOT necessary to move your vehicle out of the lot the week of March 10th.
Upland Green Homeowners:
As we welcome the new year and distribute the dues notices, we wanted to take some time to both share and request information.
- Dues may be paid quarterly or in one payment. If paid annually, the dues are $250.00 and must be paid by January 31st. If paid quarterly, or in full after January, there is a $30.00 processing fee, bringing the total to $280.00. Homeowners who do not make any payment in January will also be assessed a monthly finance charge of $2.55 beginning on March 1st. Please note the finance charge is only assessed to those who have not made ANY payment.
- Our website is http://uplandgreen.org. If you don’t find what you are looking for there, let us know.
- We have a Facebook Page – facebook.com/uplandgreenhoa/. Be sure to like us!
- It is the responsibility of each homeowner to ensure that their tenants are familiar with the rules and regulations of our community (all of which may be found on our website). Take the time to reach out to your tenants. Remember any violation penalties will be billed to and are the responsibility of the homeowner!
- Following on the above bullet, please provide the association with your tenant’s contact information (name, address, phone number, email address). This information may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to us.
- For all homeowners, if you haven’t previously, please either mail or email (email@example.com) us your phone number and email address.
- If you are currently using the Overflow Parking lot, please make sure that your vehicle registrations are current and that we have a copy. Failure to do so will result in loss of use of the lot. Please also mail in your 2019 payment.
- If you wish to secure a spot in the Overflow Parking lot, please complete the Upland Green Homeowners Association Overflow Parking Regulations & Agreement (available on the website) and mail it and the yearly $180.00 payment to the above address.
- The Secretary position is open. If interested, please contact any board member!
- As a reminder, per the Rules & Regulations of the Upland Green Community Organization “Trash, recycling and yard waste containers must be kept in sanitary containers concealed from the view of any Lot.” Respect your neighbors and the community – store the containers out of sight!
If you have any questions, comments and/or concerns, please attend the Board meeting on January 23rd, at 7:00 p.m. at Kamiakin Middle School, Room 129, or contact us via email.
Happy New Year!
Please drive slowly and carefully through our community!
A homeowner notified the Board that the mailboxes across from 13718 135th Ave NE were vandalized twice in the past week. The most damage, including broken locks and a burned lock, was done at 1:30 am on 10/30. Several homeowners reported having had mail stolen. If anyone saw or heard anything, please contact the police.
The 2019 Board of Directors will be elected at the November 28th board meeting (Kamiakin Middle School, Room 129, 7:00 p.m.). If you are interested in joining the board, please attend this meeting.
A homeowner has reported seeing multiple coyotes in the Upland Green neighborhood over the past few weeks. Please be vigilant and take great care of your pets and small children.